The Byzantine tower of Elafonisos
The most beautiful beach in the Mediterranean just got it's Byzantine tower of stone!
So, after five centuries, the desire of the Chrysospathi family from Constantinople is fulfilled.
The story goes back in 1512. Chrysospathaioi with their ships headed to Mani, for permanent installation in Agios Nikolaos.
During the night, fighting the stormy Cape Malea with a strong north wind, they found refuge in the Sarakiniko (Simos) bay. When the day dawned they could not believe their eyes. Around them a blue-green paradise with white sand hills and over them a beautiful cedar forest. They preferred to settle in the well fortified Mani.
Today, their descendant realized their dream and invites you to turn back in time, in a place dominated by the stone of Elafonisos and oak wood, under the ever shinning Greek sun and in the same blue-green paradise the settlers encountered back in 1512.
ANALYTICAL SERVICES LIST
- The Reception is open for 24 hours.
- Express Check out is provided
- Luggage service
- Breakfast is offered 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Possibility of serving breakfast in the room
- Availability of food or breakfast in special packaging, upon requested
- Breakfast provided according to the program "Greek Breakfast" of the Hotels Chamber of Greece
- Restaurant hours: 12:00 p.m. – 16:00 p.m.
- Daily room cleaning
- Pets in the hotel area are not allowed
- Pool towels are provided
- Room Service 8:00 a.m. - 22:00
- Shared swimming pool 8:00 a.m. – 20:00 p.m.
- Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Parking is available
- Playpens are not provided
- Smoking is prohibited in all public indoor places and inside the rooms.